Monday, April 18, 2011

HSC4 Case-A-Cake!

Hello! welcome back to The Hotspot this month! Before we go on let's see the winner of our last challenge...Congratulations goes out to Darling Ho! You can email me at studio313creations@yahoo.com to redeem your prize! And our Star player this month is , Mary C. because I have to say those funny quirky recycled newspaper people just made me giggle and smile! Such a fun project! It's always a hard decision! Thank you to all of our players! As usual you will have until the last day of the month to link up your entry, be sure to link back to The Hotspot in your post and you will be entered to win 25.00 worth of digi's from McMahon Five Designs store! Our new challenge will begin on the 1st of every month. You don't have to use any of our images to play (of course we're happy for you to though!)and you can enter as often as you like! We have soooo much inspiration this time! I thought with all of the weddings coming up this season it would be a fun challenge to see what's hot for weddings this season and I have to say the cakes blew me away! So when I saw them I knew what the challenge would be. Gone are the days of the traditional bland white wedding cakes and I say good riddance! Today's cakes are colorful, unique and full of personality and INSPIRATION! I couldn't pick just one so you can choose your favorite among these delectable beauties! You can't help but to be inspired by them! I would love to know which one inspired your card design so if you want to go ahead, share that in your post. Can't wait to see what you creative ladies come up with! The hardest part will be picking just one, or don't you could combine a few looks!I also want to just note that your card doesn't have to have a cake on or be a wedding card to be inspired by these cake designs, any type of image will do! On to some inspiration! And even more from our DT! Designed by Michelle Pearson
Inspiration: Brown Cake Photo for swirls and flower placement
Designed by Sue using Bird On A Frail Branchinspired by Bright and Colorful cake #2! Designed by Michelle A. using Flower Fairy Vertie inspired by the Bright and Colorful Collection! Designed by Carolyn inspired by the Romantic Florals, swirling patterns and draping trends! Designed by Sazzle using Young Lovers inspired by the "ribboning" trend on cakes! Designed by Charlotte using Miss You inspired by the Lavender collection!

2 comments:

Shawne said...

Beautiful cards my friends, thank you so much for the inspiration!

darling Ho said...

Oh~~I almost miss the great news! Thanks for the chance to be the lucky winner.
Go to mailnow.:)
~darling Ho~